Technical Brief Introduction
One of the UDI Online Project goals was to conduct a comprehensive literature review related to instruction of students with high incidence cognitive disabilities in online and blended courses. During the first two project years (2009-2010), project staff identified and reviewed the research literature relating to online and technology blended learning environments. These reviews are grouped into the following areas:
- Pedagogy and evidence-based practices in online and blended instruction
- Faculty perspectives and perceptions about teaching online and blended courses
- Student needs and perceptions of online and blended instruction
- Students with Learning Disabilities and/or Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder in online learning environments
- Data and demographics regarding postsecondary online and blended courses
Click on the topics listed above to access technical briefs summarizing the major research findings for each subject.