Professional Development Introduction
One of the UDI Online Project goals was to create professional development modules for faculty and postsecondary support staff to use in learning about and applying the construct of Universal Design for Instruction. Following are fact sheets and modules explaining UDI and other topics related to the UDI Online Project.
- UDI definition and nine Principles fact sheet
- Examples of the application of UDI fact sheet
- Introduction to UDI Module
- UDI Module
- Legal Module
- Learning Disabilities (LD) Module
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) Module
Fact Sheets are one-page informational documents that provide brief explanations, definitions, and/or examples.
Modules are instructional units that cover a single topic.
Click on the topics listed above to access fact sheets or modules detailing the construct of UDI and other project related topics.